Wednesday, May 18, 2011

change coming fast

i have officially accepted my offer of admission from UCLA. and yes, this is indeed my final answer. i feel like moving to LA is a real change i need and ucla is an amazing school with loads of clubs and things to do. and the campus is the most amazinggggg thing ive ever seen.

although i am scared shitless i am also excited. i feel this is the change i need and itll be the real step i need into becoming a self sufficient adult.

i am worried about money and not having any friends but im sure itll work out. i guess money is the main concern. my parents can only pay my car bill while im gone so i gotta figure out how to pay rent and food when i dont have a job.... i kno im gettting financial aid but i dont know how much yet and i know my gparents r gunna help but i dont kno how much they will be able to either. i guess i could always take out a loan, but thats not something i wanna do.

the thing i hate most is planning and worrying. once im in my new place and figure out the money issue ill be fine. i just hope im not super lonely. and winning the lottery may be nice.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!

    It sounds like it's gonna be an awesome phase of your life. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete

Minions

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
. all writings posted here are written by me, take without permission and i'll slit your throatmuahahahaha. seriously, don't