Thursday, July 14, 2011

FUCKFUCK

how much money would you pay for an experience? a little extra knowledge? i wonder if the price is too high.
my ultimate goal can only be achieved by this BULLSHIT.
i deeply fear i shall be in debt the rest of my adult life reaching a goal.

why oh why don't i learn how to bake and open up a bake shop somewhere... take cheap writing classes, write a paranormal teen series and become rich and be ABLE to pay for the things i want. i want knowledge, why does knowledge (a degree).. have to cost SO FUCKING MUCH.


FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK

1 comment:

  1. You're gonna love it once you get used to it.
    I don't know Santa Monica very well but the weather alone in LA winter is enough to keep you happy all year!
    Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete

Minions

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
. all writings posted here are written by me, take without permission and i'll slit your throatmuahahahaha. seriously, don't