Saturday, September 17, 2011

the shit pile is getting bigger!

My tuition is due next week and my loans aren't enough to pay it. And I submitted a form asking for increase on my loans but it will take ten more business days to process. If I don't pay it by the 23rd they are going to drop me from all of my classes and then I guess thats that. I still haven't gotten my books either and I wanted to start reading before classes started (class starts on Thurs). Oh and my gas and internet bill is due at the end of the month as well.... then its rent on the 1st.. then credit card bill. Then probably my electric bill......... oh did I mention I am completely out of money?

yup... life is just super right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minions

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
. all writings posted here are written by me, take without permission and i'll slit your throatmuahahahaha. seriously, don't