Saturday, November 5, 2011

sober

i've been sober for two months now.

since my accident the only alcohol i've had at all is a small glass of champagne (which i couldn't finish) a couple of days ago. my mum gave me a bottle cuz she knows that i like champagne. i probably could have finished my glass if i had orange juice, but it had expired.. opps! luckily garrick was still here and he had no problem finishing the bottle off! ha.

anyway, i feel quite proud of myself. i guess i never noticed how much i relied on alcohol before. and i feel healthier and better about myself now. altho my main diet consists of spaghetti o's and nature valley bars... but thats college life for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minions

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
. all writings posted here are written by me, take without permission and i'll slit your throatmuahahahaha. seriously, don't