Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A bad night in September

I wonder what the people at this pub think 
Distraught young woman seeking refuge
In drink and journaling? 
   A writer onto a story, given the rapid pace of my writing? 
     Or a ghost, come at last to bring more patrons.... The unusual one covered in blood, writing feverishly in her unseen journal. 
    She'll tell your fortune you know. 
      I heard it by a patron near by. 
She's good at predicting deaths, 
  Especially her own. 



.... I'd rather they fancy me a young writer, consumed with the passion of her writing, a story for the ages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minions

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
. all writings posted here are written by me, take without permission and i'll slit your throatmuahahahaha. seriously, don't