Monday, January 24, 2011

my aspirations

do not include residing in oakland

oh god how i tire of, all of it.
i am so bored lately, but even though i yearn for my future...i am nervous of what's to come.
to pacify my sometimes sudden mood changing fears, i assure myself that the alternative (being stuck in my parents house) is far worse than the fear that the unknown future instills in me.

soon enough all will be sorted, for better, or worse. i am as always, hoping and planning ..for the former.

i am hoping i will be accepted to ucsc and will then be happy there.
i sometimes wish i could fast forward through two years, i want my life.

blah blah life comes through living.
yes i know, i realize, gather this...i do.

oh fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minions

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
. all writings posted here are written by me, take without permission and i'll slit your throatmuahahahaha. seriously, don't